Submission Guide for Author
To guarantee smooth administration, the whole submission process is done fully online and NOT by email. Here is the procedure:
- Create new account (click menu Register)
- Completing the identity
- Check your email and active your account (If you do not find the email in your inbox, please check your spam filter)
- Login to your account (click menu Login)
- Submit your full paper
- Wait until the committee announce the full paper review result
- After the announcement of full paper acceptance, make the payment and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email)
- Wait until the committee announce the paper review result
- Revise your paper according to the review, and upload it to our online system (NOT email)
- Wait for the final announcement of the paper accepted for publication
Each paper is limited to 8 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
Formatting (DOC or DOCX)
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full-text papers including results, tables, figures, and references.Full text papers (.doc or .docx) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
REGULAR PAPERS: Each paper must be no more than 8 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
EXTRA PAGES: Extra pages will be charged at 10 USD (international) or IDR 100.000 (domestic) per extra page
SUBMISSION METHOD: Please log into the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper; ( .doc or docx ) For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org