CALL FOR PAPER
International Conference of Chemistry (ICCHEM) invites you for its upcoming conference at Yogyakarta, Indonesia on 28th - 30th September 2018. All are requested to contribute their well thought research paper on any of the sub theme within the main theme of the conference.
Optimizing and Empowering Chemistry for Sustainable Development of Science and Technology
Topics (not limited to)
- Separation and Speciation Chemistry
- Chemistry of Industries
- Environmental Chemistry
- New Materials Chemistry
- Renewable Energy
- Functional Polymer
- Surface Chemistry
- Model and Computational Chemistry
- Synthetic Chemistry
- Natural Resources Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Curriculum of Chemistry education
- Media on Chemistry education
- Evaluation on Chemistry education
- Methods, approaches and Strategy of Chemistry education
- E-learning and m-learning on Chemistry education
- Culture and Local Wisdom on Chemistry education
NOTE: The participants are invited to contribute original research papers (both empirical and conceptual) and case studies on any of the following areas. The topics given are just suggestive in nature. You may feel free to submit manuscripts on related topics in your area of specialization in Chemistry.
The Participants of the Conference
The participants are researchers, lecturers, academicians, teachers, policy makers, industry practitioners, educational practitioners, research scholars and students from institutions of Chemistry and Chemistry educations over the world.
The Participants are divided into three groups; (1) those who only attend, (2) those who submit papers and give posters presentation, and (3) those who submit papers and give oral presentation.