a. Development in educational sciences
b. Research on educational policies
c. Innovation on educational research methods
The committee invites participants to present their papers in the parallel session of the conference:
- Prospective authors should initially submit abstract that include title, consist of maximum 300 words in English, keywords, and author(s)’ detailed information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each submitted abstract will go through a peer-review process, andthe notification of acceptance will be given within two weeks.
- Full papers consist of 8-12 pages (1.5 spacing), comprising title, abstract, introduction (background and formulation of problems), discussion, conclusion, and references.
- Individual presentation is about 15minutes.
- All accepted papers will be published in ICERI Proceeding.