CALL FOR PAPERS
The committee invites participants to present their papers in the parallel sessions of the conference:
- Prospective authors should initially submit an abstract that include a title, consisting of maximum 300 words in English, keywords, and author(s)’ detailed information to http://seminar.uny.ac.id/iceri2015
- Each submitted abstract goes through a peer-review process, and the notification of acceptance is given within two weeks.
- Full papers consist of 8-12 pages (1.5 spacing), comprising a title, abstract, introduction (background and formulation of problems), discussion, conclusion, and references.
- Individual presentation is about 15 minutes.
- All accepted papers are published in ICERI Proceeding.