CALL FOR PAPER AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Call for papers
The committee invites participants to present their papers in the parallel sessions of the conference:
- Prospective authors should initially submit an abstract that include a title, approximately 300 words in English, keywords, and author(s)’ detailed information to http://seminar.uny.ac.id/iceri2017
- Each submitted abstract goes through a peer-review process, and the notification of acceptance is given within two weeks.
- Full papers consist of 8-12 pages (1.5 spacing), Times New Roman 12, comprising a title, abstract, introduction (background and formulation of problems), research method, findings and discussion, conclusion, and references.
- The paper template is available at http://seminar.uny.ac.id/iceri2017
- Individual presentation is about 15 minutes.
- All accepted papers are published in ICERI Proceeding.
- Selected papers will be pubished in the journal indexed by Scopus.
Call for Poster Presentations
- Available poster space is 60 (cm) wide and 90 (cm) high.
- See http://seminar.uny.ac.id/iceri2017 for the requirements and criteria for poster awards.