Proposals for oral presentations and posters cover but not limited to the following themes and sub-themes:
- Picture of 21st century music education;
- Collecting, developing, and constructing the basic theory of the relationship and the effect of music on psychology, physics, social, and other diciplines or vise versa and its utilization in current human life;
- The Innovation of curriculum, teaching and learning, media and technological, evaluation, and environment in accordance with the development of the 21st century.
- Development of TPACK (Technological Pedagogical Content of Knowledge) in music learning.
- Music learner and the profill of music teacher in the digital Area on 21st century;
- The harmonious existence Eastern, Western, traditional and modern music for all type of music in digital revolution Era;
- The development of music as an educational media in post globalization era ;
- The development of critical thinking ability to respond to various phenomena of the latest music development;
- Music Research development in the 21st century;
- Potential contributions of music to the development of various fields
Whilst priority will be given to presentations addressing these topics, any topics concerned with Innovation of music education will be welcomed. We sincerely welcome to our conference all those who care about exploring and enhancing the innovatioan in music education in the world.
We welcome submissions from scholars, students, and practitioners across many disciplines that contribute to the study and practice of music education. Plenary sessions and invited symposia will explicitly address the conference theme. We encourage individuals to submit papers that address this theme; however, we also welcome any proposals that address with relevants issues.
The Deadline for submitting paper is 31 August 2018
Dr. Kun Setyaning Astuti
Dr. Kun Setyaning Astuti, M.Pd. Email address: email@example.com
Dr. Ayu Niza Machfauzia, M.Pd. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org